Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zack Morris was Frozen in Carbonite



Mark Paul Gosselaar (had to look up that spelling) was on Jimmy Fallon last night as Zack Morris. I stopped taping Fallon a couple weeks ago. I only had room in my mind to watch one show and Conan is back and new so that's what I have been watching. Luckily my Tivo was running so after I watched the delayed Conan I saw the last 30 minutes of Fallon.

I don't know how I have been sleeping so comfortably from under a rock to not know that Fallon is trying to get the whole Saved By The Bell cast to reunite on his show. As of last night he has everyone but Tiffany Amber Thiesen and Dustin Diamond. Thank goodness for Hulu!

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Also, WTF is with MPG? He looks EXACTLY like he did 20 years ago. Now that is impressive. Yeah, the picture above is from last night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment