Monday, February 28, 2011

Drive Angry THREEE DEEEEE

(picture by Arthur Nugget)


Well, it looks like Nic Cage is 0/2 so far this year. I have heard rumors that he is trying to earn money to pay his taxes. I'm sure there is a reason he makes the movies he does, but he is also quickly becoming what Norm MacDonald calls "Box Office Poison".

In Drive Angry, he has fast cars and is chasing devil worshipers who stole his grand daughter. Oh did I mention he was escaping from Hell? And from hell comes the grim reaper (aka the Accountant) to bring him home. It's in 3D so it can throw things at your face. Tom Adkins shows up for some reason.

I guess I should have known what I was in for when I couldn't get anyone to be my plus 1 to the screening. But Roger Ebert was there (as was Michael Phillips). I look forward to their thoughts on the movie. And now, here's mine...

Did you enjoy it?
Even with 3D naked bodies, I'm gonna say NO

Would you see it in theaters again?
No No No

Would you buy it?
No.

Would you rent it?
No.

Would you watch it if you saw it was on TV?
Nope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment