Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day is Over

When you have 21 headlining movie stars, you're bound to get some things right. I saw this on the official Valentine's Day. 11:30am. The theater was packed. I guess it was required viewing for some. I can't even list all the actors without getting carpul tunnel.

The good. The Taylors are pretty funny. Hey, What's Up with Topher Grace? is good. I would say the kid one was fair. He's not a great actor, but I got the point.

The bad. Julia Roberts is given nothing to do. She has almost no lines. Her character is ARMY. McSteamy and Faceman are lovers. Queen Latifah, come on.

I think if they had done this right, they could have developed some of the stories better and then expanded this further out. Make one every year, like Saw. Then you have a TV show seen in cinema and no one is the wiser. If you expect us to buy any of the love, you have to give us time with the characters. My answers to the questions below are going to be based on the fact that it is Friday, Feb. 19th....

Did you enjoy it?
yes

Would you see it in theaters again?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Would you rent it?
Maybe in 358 days

Would you buy it?
Nope. I'd sooner just buy some flowers.

Would you watch it if you saw it was on TV?
No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment