Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Hangover Part II

The Hangover Part II (the quest for more money). If I were to use a keyword find and replace on MS Word I could have made a lot of money with this sequel. Instead of Doug getting married, now it is Stu's (the dentist) turn. No, he is not marrying Heather Graham. Apparently, you make promises to hookers that you can't keep.

So, it's a repeat of the first one. Which isn't the worst thing, since the first one was funny and made garbage truck loads of money. So, you can't really blame them. And it is funny. That said, I don't really see why you need to rush out to see this one. Wait until its out on video.

Did you enjoy it?
It was funny. I laughed. Roger Ebert didn't think that was enough to give it a thumbs up.

Would you see it in theaters again?
No.

Would you buy it?
No.

Would you rent it?
No, because I have seen it and own the first one on DVD, I can just watch that.

Would you watch it if you saw it was on TV?
Sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment