Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wheeze. Hack. Cough.


Set List from Pavement's return to Chicago via Pitchfork Music Festival.

Cut Your Hair
In the Mouth of a Desert
Silent Kit
Kennel District
Shady Lane
Frontwards
Unfair
Grounded*
Debris Slide
Spit on a Stranger
Range Life
Perfume-V
Trigger Cut
Fin*
Stereo
Two States
Gold Soundz
Conduit for Sale
Stop Breathin
Here
The Hexx*

Pretty good set. They're still sloppy as they've always been. But in a good way. Fast and loose. That's how I like my rock and roll.

*Songs I recognized, but didn't remember the title until I got home and verified from 'the catalog'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They played Kennel District...fantastico!

jazzcat1228 said...

fast and loose. Isn't that how you like a lot of things? Oh, yeah. Hope you enjoyed the show and I'm hoping we can get a babysitter soon so we can hit Inception. It's at the top of my list and has been since I heard about it. Hope you are well.

Barbs

Post a Comment