Thursday, April 9, 2009

Observe & Report

Do you love Eastbound & Down? Do you love Seth Rogen? Well, then O&R is right for you. It has absolutely no moral compass. This characters are selfish and egotistical. This black comedy would be more aptly characterized as a "black hole" comedy. No one can escape it's pull.

The trailers really give a lot away, which is dangerous in a comedy but believe me, they left a lot of stuff for theaters. The basic story is crime comes to a mall and the mall cops try to call jurisdiction over the real cops. Delusions of grandeur follow. There are 2 great surprises that I'm not going to share here. I will say that my mouth was gaping whenever I wasn't laughing.


Did you enjoy it?
Yes.

Would you see it in theaters again?
Yes (too late).

Would you rent it?
Yes.

Would you buy it?
Probably.

Would you watch it if you saw it was on TV?
Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment